After our successful LinkedIn for Business 2017 event this month, we are continuing our social media workshop series with a Twitter Success Masterclass.
After our successful LinkedIn for Business 2017 event this month, we are continuing our social media workshop series with a Twitter Success Masterclass. The workshop will take place at the gorgeous Soho Works in the Tea Building, Shoreditch on Thursday 6th April 2017 from 9-1pm.
This half day workshop will cover how to use Twitter as a business or influencer, including content strategy, for events based marketing and also the advertising side.
We’ll be covering the following:
– How to create a credible Twitter presence, that ranks in search
– A strategy for building your followers
– Content: What to post, how frequently, and how to best engage with customers and influencers such as bloggers and journalists
– Best practice posting: Hashtags, @’s, RT’s, images and video and the best way to use them
– A Guide to Twitter Advertising including budgets, content and tracking ROI
Our founder Alison Battisby will be instructing the course. She has both B2C experience with brands including Nokia, Pringles, Brita and Liberty of London as well as B2B experience with Fellowes, Michelin Tyres and Microsoft.
The course will cost £149 plus VAT per person. To book your spot, prepayment is required. Please email email@example.com.